Saturday 30 May 2015

In 10years time i'll be a house wife with 2kids "Nicki Minaj"


Nicki minaj has revealed that in ten years time she would have two children and be a great housewife.
see wetin she talk for bottom

When asked where she sees herself in ten years, Nicki replied, ''Ten years from now, I will have two children, unless my husband wants three. I will be into my fitness a lot more, I will stop yo-yo dieting, and I’ll be a housewife with careers that I can run from home.''
Explaining further how she intends to run her home, Meek millz's girlfriend said: ''I want to be able to cook for my children, bake cookies for them, and watch them grow up. I just want to be Mommy. Take them to school, go to the parent-teacher conference, help them with their homework, and put their work on the refrigerator.'' 
na so the matter be, no be joke oh

No comments :
Write comments