Saturday 19 September 2015

Basket Mouth and Sean Tizzle dey quarrel !?















with the recent development of things, we dey observe singer sean tizzle and comedian Basket mouth dey quarrel main main no be joke oh..na so the matter be



In the interview with HipTV, Basketmouth blasted Sean Tizzle saying : –

“I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows’.I called on Olamide who’s even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn’t even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him.”

Sean Tizzle has replied as he went on Twitter to give Basketmouth a piece of his mind.
he wrote:

“So I hear they don’t like Me… anyway I love U even though U didn’t come to Me…U went to them… they told Me & now I’m here laughing.”

No comments :
Write comments