Wednesday 23 September 2015

Photos:Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn

2
Nollywood actress and politician, Funke Adesiyan, has defended her friend and colleague, Bimbo Thomas, who was criticised few days ago for wearing a swimsuit to a beach in Miami.
Funke, who dream of becoming a lawmaker in the Oyo State House of Assembly in 2015 ended at the primary of her party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), stressed that her friend was being picked on for reasons she cannot still explain.
According to her, Omotola Ekeinde, who should have been lambasted for wearing an outfit her daughter should have worn, was praised by the media.
Funke said, “I have read different blogs call my friend Bimbo Thomas different names for wearing a swimsuit to a beach, will she wear ‘agbada’ or what? I am confused, Omotola Jalade, a mother of four, wore a crop top, a style she should have left to her daughter and hypocrites hailed her as stunning. What could be more inappropriate?
“We will do better by being real. Real time, real people. Bimbo is a beautiful person inside out.
Sometimes her level of confidence almost intimidate me (believe me, not many people can intimidate me).
“Leave celebrities alone. We are humans too. We deserve every bit of happiness that comes our way. As for me, I make myself happy irrespective of how they make people feel. I am me and very original at it. Bimbo, please rock on and post more amazing pictures from your holiday.”
Source: Nigeria films


No comments :
Write comments