Wednesday 27 January 2016

Adebayor signs for Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Emmanuel Adebayor.
The former Arsenal and Manchester City striker, has been without a club since September 2015, when Tottenham Hotspur terminated his contract by mutual consent.
Adebayor has now signed a deal at Selhurt Park until the end of the current season, after passing a medical in South London on Tuesday.
Palace manager, Alan Pardew, speaking on the Togolese frontman, said: “For me, whenever Adebayor’s played against my teams, he’s been totally committed and he’s been dangerous.
“I have had difficulty with players before, none more than Hatem Ben Arfa at Newcastle. If I can deal with him, I can deal with Adebayor, sure.”
Adebayor will be assessed by Palace’s medical team, to see if he is fit enough to feature in their FA Cup at home to Stoke City this Saturday.

No comments :
Write comments