Monday, 20 April 2015

Kerosene Explosion Burns pregnant Woman

But for God's favour, the family of John Ndukwe of Ugwufie Community in Afikpo South local government area of Ebonyi State, would have lost their pregnant wife, Patricia Ndukwe, who was burnt almost beyond recognition after her lantern exploded and engulfed her in a fire occasioned by adulterated kerosene.
The sad incident happened at the weekend when the mother of two attempted to refill her kerosene lamp and the lamp exploded.
Her house was engulfed in the fire that ensued and without the quick intervention of her neighbours, the fire would have burnt her to death but the inferno consumed valuables like  chairs, beds, electronics, clothes, wrappers and other household properties.
The inferno badly affected the victim’s face and hands and has been taken to a cottage hospital in the town for treatment.


No comments :
Write comments