Wednesday 22 July 2015

Toke Makinwa’s Husband, Maje Ayida Apologizes, Says “I Was Wrong And Am Sorry”








After what seems like months, weeks and days; Maje Ayida has finally manned up and apologized to his wife, Toke Makinwa, on Instagram, today July 22, 2015.
You would remember that weeks ago, Toke’s husband had impregnated his longtime sweetheart, Anita Solomon, and had flown her overseas to be delivered of the baby.
The fitness expert has now opened up, seeking to reunite with his wife.
He apologized for his mistakes on his instagram page today, July 22, 2015, writing: –
“I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry.
I deeply regret what my wife and my family has had to endure. My behaviour has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.
I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc@tokemakinwa”

No comments :
Write comments