Wednesday 17 February 2016

Life After Divorce: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome



Former Wife of Christ Embassy’s Pastor. Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Ph.D., Anita Ebhodaghe (formerly Anita Oyakhilome) in recent pictures and inspirational content released on her blog (pastoranita.org) u can affirms the hypothesis that “Life is sweet after divorce”. According to (Pressreleasenigeria.com), her UK solicitors, Attwaters Solicitors, confirmed through a letter released to the site that Anita’s divorce was finalized on February 8th, 2016. 
pastor-anita
The calm ambience of her picture, decorated with relaxed smiles, shows stability and recuperation for a woman who once said she “tolerated marital abuse” for a long time. The welcome note on the site reads: “I am Anita. It is my desire to reach out and inspire you especially if you feel vulnerable and in need of a change. I hope to inspire you to believe in yourself no matter the circumstances. I want to help you recreate your life going forward, so you can live beautifully”. She has since devoted her time to helping people (after a UK family Court confirmed her divorce on February 8th, 2016 through a Nigerian Press-release site ‘Pressreleasenigeria.com‘) on life skills such as Relationships, Purposeful Living etc.

A quick scan through her blog shows she has written contents on themes such as: Time, parenting 101, 7 Reasons to Set Personal Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Get Started and a 2016 Welcome message to her fans.

Anita’s story is a consolation to many women out there having marital challenges, she reached out to such women saying “My story is not one of a bed of roses, far from it but I had a choice to either beat myself over the regret of tolerating abuse for so long or put a stop to the abuse and recreate my life for the best. My journey was not in vain. I can now help others realise that their situation does not define them. In order to move on with life, I have come to realise that nothing is permanent”. Nothing has been heard from the camp of Pastor Chris, but all indications permits that Anita is moving on just fine.



Source – Newspic

No comments :
Write comments