Sunday 20 March 2016

Iggy Azalea accuses a magazine of making her appear slimmer

image

Iggy, who posed for London-based Schon! magazine, is dressed in a sheer outfit as she holds one arm over her cleavage and the other behind her head in the snap in question.

image

After the magazine hit shelves the star posted a before and after picture – the shot on the left being the unretouched picture.

Iggy wasn’t pulling any punches with the caption, writing: “Love it, but I much prefer the picture before they photoshopped my thighs and hips to seem skinnier.”

When a fan asked her why they would have edited it, she replied: “No clue – but I’m very happy with my body the size it is and prefer it that way.”

image

Shortly after she replied to another Twitter user, sharing: “I don’t want to be rude to them. everyone was really nice. I just… like being 155 pounds. Lol.”

No comments :
Write comments