Monday 12 October 2015

Jesse Jagz “I don’t think there is anyone to compete with” says rapper

Jesse Jagz

The CEO of “Jagz Nation” and a member of Chocolate City has revealed that he doesn’t see himself as a good enough rapper so therefore, he has no one to compete with in the music industry.


Following Jesse Jagz response in a recent interview with WG, while talking about his competitors in the industry at the Chocolate City Office in Lagos the rapper point out that.
“I don’t think there is anyone to compete with, because I don’t see myself as a very good rapper. I would probably like to stay at a place with a lot of rappers and listen to them rap so as to learn from their craft.”

Although, Jesse claims even American artistes have nothing to offer him but if he has the chance to do an international collaboration he will like to do it with Angelie Kijo.
“I have gone through the profile of American artistes and I do not think any of them have something to offer to me.”

The enigmatic Jesse Jagz after leaving Choc City, set up his own imprint called Jagznation, he later found his way back to Choc city earlier in the year.

“I feel happy returning to Chocolate City. MI has always been our president right from time and we have always worked like one big family. I am a shareholder in Chocolate City even while I was not around. So to me, the label is like a family thing. I am always going to be Jesse Jagz of Chocolate City regardless of where I will be tomorrow,”



No comments :
Write comments